Legal ConditionsThis website is owned and operated by Allure Escorts. If you use this site, or our services, we assume you have agreed to the conditions of use, outlined here.
Allure Escorts reserves the right to modify these conditions from time to time. You are responsible for reviewing the conditions, and your continued use of this website and our services constitutes your agreement to the conditions.
Linking policyYou may create hypertext links to this website. If you do this, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of the hypertext link and agree that Allure Escorts is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability, costs or expense you may incur for creating or maintaining the hypertext link.
If you follow a hypertext link to another website, this is your own responsibility.
DisclaimerThis website is intended to provide entertainment to the adult public, and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure its quality and desired accuracy. However, Allure Escorts:
- makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness,
completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website, nor represents that its use would
not infringe privately owned rights.
- does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from
any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website.
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. We do not endorse the
information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites, and do not make any warranty, express or implied,
- does not endorse any website, organisation or person who creates off-site links to this website.
AnonymityYou are hereby informed of our policy to support the anonymity of our clients, our ladies and us.
- We do not take images or audio recordings of clients at any time, either remotely or in person. Further to this, we respect the requests
of our clients and will only contact them, if allowed, via text, voice, or email, as is their expressed requirements.
We will not discuss or disclose clients identity to third parties.
- It is well known that Escorts adopt aliases in an effort to remain anonymous. This method was sufficient in the past, however with
advancements in internet searching, it is now possible to fully identify and locate people from their image/s. This has occurred to several
of our ladies in the past, and culminated in legal action (Harassment order) to regain their privacy.
To ensure this does not happen again, we offer our high profile ladies, the choice to use look-a-like images,
of close representation, to secure their anonymity. It is our intention, to significantly match their images, so that
clients have an honest representation of the lady they are contracting, and we formally
apologise, if at any time you come to believe, we have fallen short of our intention.
- Clients agree not to discuss us on internet forums or message boards. Further to this, they agree not to comment to any media about us, nor to identify our physical location, whether generally or specifically, to anyone what so ever. Any comments about us, made public by clients, may be interpreted as defamation with full recourse under the law. Note: Any client, or prospective client, who does not wish to conform to this condition, is not welcome. We only welcome gentlemen.
Duty of CareThe relationship between Allure ladies and the gentlemen who contract them contains a duty of care towards each other. This is a requirement to act towards each other with attention and prudence, so as to ensure any actions or omissions in no way harm each other.
If the duty of care is breached by the gentleman, then the lady is entitled to terminate the contract without refunding any monies. Likewise, if the duty of care is breached by the lady, then the gentleman is entitled to terminate the contract with an appropriate refund.
The following situations are deemed to breach the duty of care.
- Abuse causing emotional distress.
- Any failure to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in like circumstances.